What is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo in which fine hair strokes are strategically placed for a natural looking brow with dimension. Results last from 1.5 to 2 years.
Duration: 1:30 - 2 Hours
Pricing: $500 (including the first touch-up after 6-8 weeks)
Microblading & Shading
The combination of microblading and shading adds shading behind the strokes, resulting in a brow that looks full and thick. The overall effect is similar to filling in brows with eyebrow shadow or pencil. This technique is cutting edge in the microblading world. The microblading creates the illusion of additional hairs in the eyebrow, while the shading adds depth by filling in the gaps between the hairs.
Your first touch-up within 6-8 weeks is FREE. Touch-up pricing within 12-18 months is $250, and after 18 months is full price.
Note: This rate applies to MBrowz customers only. If you have been microbladed elsewhere, the full price applies.
In many cases, uneven color is to be expected after the first treatment; this is the purpose of the free retouch visit!
Oily & Combination Skin
1st Day: Gently wash your brows with warm water & neutral shampoo, then another 4-5 times throughout the day. Wipe any forming scabs before they dry with a wet pad. Apply the cream only after your last wash before you sleep.
2nd Day: Wash morning and evening (with shampoo only in the AM), dab dry and apply a very thin layer of the cream. Do not reapply during the day unless your brows start looking or feeling dry. If the area is still shiny, do not apply any cream.
3rd–7th Day: Rinse once or twice a day and apply a thin layer of the cream only if required (dry).
Dry & Normal Skin
1st Day: Gently wash your brows with warm water & neutral shampoo. Wipe any forming scabs before they dry with a wet pad. Apply the cream after every wash.
2nd Day: You can wash both morning and evening, dab dry and reapply the cream. Don't let your brows dry out but don't apply too much cream either. If the area looks moist and shiny, then do not use any more cream.
3rd–7th Day: Rinsing is no longer necessary, however it is obligatory to apply the thinnest possible layer of the cream 3-5 times a day.
- Eyebrows look impeccable immediately after microblading appointment.
- Pigment gradually gets darker throughout the day
- Pigment reaches darkest level on day two.
- Light scabbing develops where microblading strokes occurred.
- Scabbing from microblading strokes begins to peel and flake off, sometimes revealing no definite, visible color in the skin.
- Pigment in skin continues to oxidize and microbladed strokes begin to reappear in the original intended color, but some strokes may still appear patchy.
- Eyebrows are fully healed and ready to undergo the finishing effects during the touch-up appointment.
- Eyebrow enhancement/transformation is complete after final touch-up.
- No Botox treatments should be done 3 weeks prior or 4 weeks after procedure.
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after the procedure (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin).
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before procedure.
Microblading is not recommended for anyone who has the following
- Sick with cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover)
- Skin irritations including: sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated area
- Pregnant or nursing
- Under age 18
- Had Botox within 3 weeks from scheduled appointment
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Undergoing chemo
- Prone to keloid scarring
- Major heart problems
- Had an organ transplant
- Viral infections and or diseases
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis