What is Semi Permanent Eyeliner?
Semi permanent eyeliner is a form of tattoo, using a tattoo machines that consist of a low frequency needle, inserting a certain pigment into the skin of the eyelids (only first layer of skin)
The permanent makeup eyeliner technique doesn’t cut into the skin with a blade. This is what makes the whole procedure completely non-invasive. A touch-up appointment will be set for 8 weeks after your first appointment, where we will perfect the shape and color.
Result last from 3-5 years.
DURATION: 2 HOURS
PRICING: $500 (INCLUDING THE FIRST TOUCH UP AFTER 8 WEEKS)
- No eyelash extension, dye or perm
- No botox around eyes 2 weeks prior
- No eye surgery should be done 3 months prior or 8 weeks after the procedure
- No excessive alcohol consumption 24 before the procedure
- No sun and tanning one week prior to procedure
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure.
- Do not wear contact lenses during the procedure and for the next 24 hours
EYELINER IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THE FOLLOWING
- Sick with cold, flu, or sinus/respiratory infection (please reschedule your appointment and stay home to recover)
- Skin irritations including sunburn, rash, eczema, shingles, acne, or psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox within 3 weeks from scheduled appointment
- Viral infections and or diseases
- Transmittable blood disease, HIV or Hepatitis
- Eyes feel sore and heavy. Redness of the eye can also occur.
- Swelling occurs up to 3 days after the procedure, especially in the morning.
- The eyeliner will start to form scabs and they may look dark and thick.
- Swelling should be reduced and eyes begin to feel normal.
- Flaking and crusting of the eyeliner may occur.
- Skin around the eyes may feel dry and itchy.
- Scabs peel off in random pieces and look patchy.
- The areas without the scabs may look lighter in color.
- Scabs continue to peel off and some scabs are either hanging or dried out on the lashes.
- 70-100% of scabs should fall off during this time.
- Color looks very light and the shape may look thinner.
- Some areas may have lost more color compared to other areas.